your results and your retained DNA sample to Family Tree DNA.
1. Go to your National Geographic Genographic Project page and Log in using your kit number.
2. On the next page, click on "I acknowledge."
3. On the next page, scroll all the way down to the bottom. You will see "learn more" in small blue letters near the bottom of the page. Click on it and then Check "I agree."
4. Fill out the FTDNA form "Adding Your Record to FTDNA" and click "Continue." You should be able to finish it from there.
Once you have been transferred into FamilyTreeDNA, you will be given access to your FTDNA personal page to manage your results.
1. At your FTDNA page is a blue button labeled "join."
2. Click on that button, then select Pierce northern, then select a second gray join button which is lower on the page.